- 1 oz apple flavored vodka
- 1 oz sour apple pucker
- 1 oz butterscotch schnapps
- 4 oz cranberry juice
measure ingredients into a shaker. add a handful of ice, shake a few times, strain into a martini cocktail glass. garnish with apple slices.
- 2 12 ounce coronas
- 8 oz of any brand of tequila
- 2 ounces of orange juice or an orange liquer
- 1 can frozen lime concentrate
- limes, salt & ice cubes
in a pitcher, combine the coronas, tequila & orange juice, then stir. add ice cubes into a blender then add the mixture & blend until slushy.
- 2 tablespoons of lime sherbet
- 2 tablespoons pinnacle whipped cream vodka
- 2 tablespoons pinnacle key lime whipped vodka
- 4 tablespoons of cream soda (or vanilla/lime soda)
- lime slices
- graham cracker crumbs for the rim of glass
place sherbert in the bottom of the martini glass. in a shaker add the whipped cream vodka and the key lime whipped vodka with the cream soda. pour over the sherbet
- 2 oz whipped cream vodka
- 2 oz kahlua
- 4 oz half&half
- ice & 1 packet of starbucks instant coffee (for the rim of glass)
add the whipped cream vodka, kahlua & half&half into a cocktail shaker. fill with ice & top with lid. shake for about 20 seconds then strain into the martini glass.
- 1 cup of tequila
- 1 cup fresh prickly pear water
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup cointreau
- ice cubes, lime wedges, & salt
on a small plate spread salt. use the lime to moisten the rim of the margarita glass & dip it into the salt then put it into the freezer.
in a pitcher combine the ingredients, then pour it into the glasses. garnish with a lime slice. this recipe makes 4 margaritas.
- 1 cup freshly frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 large fresh strawberries
- 2 splashes of naturally sweetened pineapple-coconut or coconut sparking water
- 2 handfuls of crushed ice cubes
- 1 oz whipped cream vodka
- 1/2 oz pineapple rum
mash the strawberries in the bottom of the glass. add the remainder of ingredients into a blender & blend until smooth. carefully pour the pineapple mixture over the strawberries.
- 4 oz absolut vanilla vodka
- 4 oz monster energy drink
combine the absolut vanilla vodka, monster energy drink & ice into a blender. blend until slushy then pour it into a glass.
- 1/2 oz blue raspberry vodka
- 1/2 oz monster energy drink
combine into a shot glass.
- 2 oz malibu mango rum
- 6 oz monster energy drink
pour into a glass with ice.
- 2 oz jagermeister
- 4 oz monster energy drink
pour both into a shaker, shake briefly & strain into a glass filled with ice.
- 5 oz captain morgan
- 6 oz dr. pepper soda
- 5 oz monster energy drink
mix the captain morgan and dr. pepper into a glass then add the monster energy drink to taste.
- 1-2 oz green monster energy drink
- 10 oz orange vodka
mix 1-2 shots of the orange flavored vodka into the monster energy drink, but make sure you are using thre green monster.
loch ness monster.
1 oz southern comfort black label peach schnapps
1 oz captain morgan
1 oz jose cuervo tequilla
1 oz amaretto almond liqueur
1 oz vodka
1 oz gin
1 oz chamboard raspberry liqueur
1 oz midori melon liqueur
1 oz blue curacao liqueur
1 oz malibu coconut rum
top all these ingredients off with the mosnter energy drink. mix & beware. you can also use sweet & sour mix, sprite or gatorade in this recipe.
pour monster energy drink into a glass mug, then fill a shot glass with bacardi 151 & light the shot on fire. when you take the drink, blow out the flame & drop the shot into the glass. chug!